Tuesday 1 November 2011

The Return of the Return of the House of Three Milks

Aug 17
Once again we are the house of three milks.  Girly goats milk and soy milk for me and Bea, and Big Boys milk (from the cow) for Captain B.  Apparently the riots moved North last night, but London was comparatively calm.   I really have seen "the increasing of lawlessness" the Bible warns about in my lifetime.  Riots and looting on the streets of Manchester...  Its a different world.

And I feel guilty that I won't be getting out on the doors with my Bible this week.  People need to hear the truth so much.

David and Shirley joined us for lunch yesterday - chicken salad with some hot dishes - and we all seemed to have a good time.   Dan and Gabi should be joining us tonight, if all goes to plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment