Tuesday 1 November 2011

A Rainy Tuesday in Retirement

Aug 24
I took Audrey to the Field Service group yesterday morning.  The rain, which had been heavy overnight, stopped as we started on the doors and we had a good morning.  We found quite a lot of people in from our Not At Home list, and we delivered the last of our August magazines.  Audrey has given us a very pretty white geranium which Captain Greenfingers says may go on the orchid table.
We - El Capitano and his Mrs - spent the afternoon at Pagham harbour.  It was a grey day, but that made all the greens and the white of the swans shine.    We picked up fish and chips on the way back.

I am trying to think what I did on Monday... I did walk into town to try and find the cardigan Audrey wanted, but they didn't have it in her size.

I have just watched Total Wipeout - people falling off things into water and/or mud.  Brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment