Thursday 30 January 2014

The Strange Behaviour of a Blog

A reader tells me my blog was behaving strangely in the early hours.  I don't know what was happening but can only hope it won't do it again.

Two beautiful handmade bookmarks arrived from Bea. They are made in Peru and obviously come from a scheme to provide income for those in the favelas.  They are so charming I feel they ought to be framed. I emailed my thanks.  And I replied to Kathryn and Aunt Jo  the old-fashioned horse-drawn way as neither of them is on the net.

Captain Butterfly is out getting the food for tomorrow's supper - Tom and Jackie are coming over.   Will he turn up with a deer slung over his shoulder, or a Cook's lasagne and several full shopping bags?

Its not, as Basil Fawlty would say, a proposition for Wittgenstein.

There is a weak wintery sun out now - and the Channel is calm.

I hope there will be no more blogstorms tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment