Wednesday 27 June 2012

The Convention Approaches

A muggy day today, but Captain B has got some good photos.  The Brighton Convention starts Friday, so no meeting tonight.  We had a lovely evening at Jackie's yesterday - a roast chicken dinner with apple pie.  Audrey and I only managed 30 minutes on the doors - my fault - not at all well - don't know if its the new medicine or what...

The balcony geraniums are lovely,

But the news is dreadful. The Bible's warning about "the increasing of lawlessness" world wide is truer by the day.

At least I managed to get all the Convention invites I had delivered.  I wonder if anyone will come?  It is the best teaching in the world, freely offered.  As Jesus said, he gave us the teaching free, we must teach it freely to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment