Monday 25 August 2014

The Big C

Now that Captain Butterfly has blogged about the problem, I can too.

So Friday was a memorable day.  He was waiting for me in The Street, as our congregation coach arrived very late, and when we got home he told me that the results of his biopsy were not good.

You can see the Captain's Log for details.

On the plus side, as you will see, if you do, this has been caught very very early, and should be treatable.

Well, we are now into the Death Zone.    And no mistake.

He is being brave and stoical and sensible about it - as he always is.   But I did notice he had done some mad comfort shopping during the day. The fridge was full of sweet desserts, and the freezer was full of choc ices. He is usually rather stern about such things.

I don't know what to say.  Except that I must trust in Jehovah with all my heart.   He loves Captain Butterfly even more than I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment