Monday 25 April 2011

To the Woods

It almost seems like Summer - the trees are all green, there are flowers everywhere, the chestnut candles and the laburnum are blazing away.   We drove inland today, and it was a surprise to me how lush and green it all is, as I haven't been out much - apart from the door to door preaching work locally - as I have been in so much pain.

Captain Butterfly assured me it would be a short walk...  and I suppose it was in his terms.  Just once up Everest and back down again.  We met up with a fellow butterfly enthusiast at Kitthurst Hill and she came along with us to the woods.

I managed to get myself lost and had to be talked back to their woodland glade by mobile phone.

Maggie just rang to ask if I can pick her up tomorrow for the group, so it will have to be an early start as I also have to take Audrey shopping first thing.  Maggie is in a lot of pain too.

No comments:

Post a Comment