Wednesday 13 April 2011

Addering

To Mill Hill with Col this morning as he was determined I should see a black adder, even though it was cold and overcast.  We made our way along a precipitous chalky path and down a horrendous slope, and finally found one little black fellow streaming through the grass and under the brambles.

So now I have seen a black adder.   I thought he looked young, fresh and glossy and hope he has a happy life ahead of him.

Came back, had our sandwiches, fell asleep on sofa but managed to drag myself to the kitchen to make us a curry dinner (veggie).

Am just off to do  my studying - looking forward to Springwatch which starts tonight - and I did manage to email two invites to the Memorial on Sunday - one to Lilian and one to Linda - both friends from Planet Expat.

No comments:

Post a Comment