Monday 18 April 2011

A Hollywood Emergency!

I am busy trying to make an appointment with the arthritis nurse for a... I keep wanting to say "a silicon injection" - but that would be for a Hollywood style emergency.  I think I must be requiring a steroid injection. Hopefully she will know.  IF I can get hold of her.  This is an arthritis emergency.  I am seizing up - and very painfully so too.

Anyway, I was able to get out and do a share of the Invitation work.   The Memorial of Jesus Death last night was beautifully kept - all over the world.  Our Kingdom Hall was so full that the brothers had to stand at the back.

The talk was clear and powerful.  The bread and the wine were passed, although I don't think we have anyone who takes it in our congregation.   And I had Captain B beside me to hold my hand during the prayers, which made it an even more special day.

The valiant Maggie had kept two seats for us.

What I have been wondering is if, after Armageddon, and Paradise is being restored, will we be asked to go on keeping some form of commemoration on Nisan the 14th?  Or not?

I hope I am there to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment