Monday 31 August 2015

The Day Draws Closer

The dreaded day of the operation approaches fast.  I don't think I'm going to able to cope with it, and I'm not even having it this time.


Jean and I went out together on Saturday and we did some of our return visits and finished my magazine route for August, all bar one call which I did yesterday - and got a shock when, having knocked at the door and no-one answered, I pushed the folded magazines carefully through the letter box, and there was a sharp bark and a dog grabbed hold of them.

I didn't even know they had a dog.  I hope there was some magazine left by the time they got home.

Jackie cheered us up by coming for supper on Saturday - some curries: some made by Cooks, and some made by me.

Its grey and rainy today - the weather being in harmony with the way we are feeling.


No comments:

Post a Comment