Sunday 16 August 2015

The Glory of the Fibonacci Sequence

We had a wonderful talk at the meeting today - starting with Romans 1:20:

"For his (Jehovah's) invisible qualities are clearly seen from the world’s creation onward, because they are perceived by the things made, even his eternal power and Godship, so that they are inexcusable."

And the more we know, the more science can tell us, the clearer that is.

The Speaker discussed the Fibonacci Sequence, using a drawing of a Sunflower, showing how the seeds conform to the Golden Sector in nature.  I believe he said we see the same thing in the stars, in the design of the Milky Way.  I wasn't taking notes.  

Cathy said it made her feel she was learning the truth all over again.  

I would love to write a sunflower poem, but my poetry/verse writing days seem to be over.    What rhymes with Fibonacci?   The only thing that I can think of is Versace... and as I wouldn't know a designer label if I fell over it, I don't think the poem would ring true.

And that, of course, is assuming I am pronouncing Versace right.

I spent the afternoon cooking curry for tonight - Jacks for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment