Sunday 25 May 2014

A Sunny Sunday

Mullein Wave, Scopula marginepunctata
But its a Bank Holiday weekend - so can the sunshine last?    Captain Butterfly chauffered me to the meeting this morning, and after a soup lunch he flitted off to photograph things.  He is into micro moths at the moment - and we have had a little moth visitor who was comprehensively photographed before he left.  I hope he wasn't Carpetus Carpetus.

The Watchtower study article today was all about us old crocksters, so I was able to contribute quite a lot. Although how did this happen?  Just yesterday, I was a young wife...

We got together with Tom and Jackie last night - and Jackie cooked us paella. Which was followed by cheese and a raspberry roulade.   All delicious.   Plus Tom had brought champagne!   The weather wasn't very Spanish though, as it monsooned all night. He is taking us out for a pub lunch next month.  Another landmark in my recovery, I hope.

We got news from the Oz Branch of the family - the children are growing up fast.    And Aunt Jo and I had a telephone chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment