Thursday 10 February 2011

Damaged wings redux

Mrs Captain Butterfly is flying on damaged wings.  Again.   But I did manage to go out on the door to door work with Louise this afternoon.  It was pouring with rain - and I find rain-driving very difficult - and we didn't find a lot of people in. But I am so glad I went out.

Called in at the doctors after i had returned Louise to her car and picked up my antibiotics.  And I thought I would pop into the library as I won't be doing much tomorrow, apart from lying on the couch feeling sorry for myself.   I have found a most interesting book:  "My Life in Orange" by Tim Guest.

When he was very young his mother became part of the cult of the Bhaghwan - the orange people.

Now he is telling the story of his childhood.   I might review it for my blog later.

No comments:

Post a Comment