Wednesday 28 July 2010

The Perfect Frame for Find Them?

I think so - and hope so.  But what does the artist himself think?

In time a picture should appear with this blog so that you can judge for yourselves.
We went over to Durrington this morning to pick it up - and it wasn't ready!  So we sulked off to do some shopping, which proved to be very profitable.  Bea found the dress (for the wedding) that she had been looking for for ages - and I was able to nip into Marks and Sparks and get some nice dips and nibbles for tonight as Jackie is coming over.  And then when we got back to the shop we were given a discount on the frame!

So we are all happy.  Plus Bea treated us to lunch at our local - and she bought me over three Agatha Christie's I don't have.  I am trying to rebuild my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment