Tuesday 26 February 2019

The Long and Winding Road to Angmering

The alien growth was removed from my body by two very nice ladies with hacksaw and blowtorch (probably, I decided it was best not to look).  It was remarkably painless and I can't say it even feels sore today.

The results of the biopsy will take about a month - and its re-assuring they are not rushing it through

It was the meeting on Sunday - an oasis of truth and wisdom in world full of spin.  And what on earth I did with the rest of my day I do not know.   Yesterday was a hospital day.

And today the valiant Jean and I drove to Angmering.  It was a fraught and difficult drive and I am starting to wonder if I can go on much longer.  But then I had 3 clear roundabouts on the way back - oh and the awful right hand turn was clear both ways!

It felt like a miracle, and I thanked Jehovah, heartfeltly,

We spent an hour and a half with a very nice lady, a long time call of Jean's.  She made us very welcome and comfortable and we had a great talk. And a mug of tea.  We are to book a time with her next week when we can take her a copy of the new Awake! magazine and perhaps go through some of it with her.

My plans this afternoon are to go out for my walk, which I haven't done for some days.   But the plans of mice and men...  so I may just fall asleep on the sofa.


No comments:

Post a Comment