Friday 10 August 2018

Watching the GoggleBox

We have been watching the Athletics.  In my case, lying on the sofa watching the athletes...  it makes me feel really healthy.    Though most of the rest of the week seems to have been taken up by various medical trips.

We woke up on Thursday to find it is raining and The Channel was a lovely shade of grey.  Not sure about this morning - the sun seems to be appearing, in a cloud filled sky.  Beautiful.

My gallant field service partner Jean has had a fall, so I will ring her before we go shopping to see if she needs anything delivered.   And I have a sackload of Butterfly membership packages to post. They arrived yesterday, I started them - and finished them in the early hours of this morning.

Wonderful meeting at the Kingdom Hall last night, and I feel sad for all those who miss out on this teaching.  Its freely available in this country too. That is not the case everywhere.  And as the current wicked system of things on the earth comes to its end, who knows how difficult it might become.


No comments:

Post a Comment