Monday 6 August 2018

My Auditory Hallucination

You too can hear it - should you wish - if you listen to this youtube video - of Nathan Granner singing "If I loved you" in rehearsal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG64aJgRDAc

For some weeks, last year, I could hear this perfectly in my right ear, every note, every intonation, like a distant radio playing  I can't sing, and am pretty much tone deaf.  Yet my ear/brain had it all perfectly.

Its gone now.  But the tinnitus has not.

We took Jacks shopping this morning.  The HEAT is getting her down too.   And Jean and I did some return visits on Saturday morning - and had some good calls.    I chauffered a sister and her father (who was visiting) to the Kingdom Hall yesterday, but that is about all I did.   Its so HOT.

Today apart from shopping I made a roast chicken dinner for himself with the idea that he can have chicken salad for the next few days. I have done my studying for the day, some housework, a little bit bit of witnessing, but not much else.


No comments:

Post a Comment