Friday 8 June 2018

Thrift

Our balcony Thrift is thriving - and the Thrift that Bea took 'oop North is be thriving too.  I was talking to her the other day and she seems to be as busy and as creative as ever.

Captain B is somewhere in the wild country around Ditchling (one Teashop per square inch) and I hope that even as I type he is unearthing a pot full of Viking gold, left by King Eric the AbsentMinded, who could never remember where he hid his hoards.  I was on the door to door work with my siblings yesterday - in Ford.  And all those epic drives to Angmering must have helped as I was only minimally worried about the drive to Ford - which went smoothly, though, as always I pray about it first.

I was out with my siblings on Tuesday morning, and after we finished I called in on Mike and found him at home - and very impressed with the information I had left him about Creation v Evolution. He wants to hear more. I am hoping that I can find a brother to go with me - maybe on Saturday. I will have to pray about this.

Saw Maggie on Wednesday.  She was looking smart - they have done her hair very nicely.

Today is a shopping, Butterfly paperwork, and studying day.

No comments:

Post a Comment