Friday 22 June 2018

Jean - the Return! (And the Return to the GP.)

Phone call from Jean on Monday. She is back from Wales and raring to go. So it was back to our old routine and we had a good hour on the doors Tuesday delivering invitations to the upcoming Brighton Convention.  We had a long and friendly chat with a Protestant clergyman, who took both invite and current magazine:
https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/watchtower-no2-2018-may-jun/predicting-the-future/

I particularly recommend the little article about the Arch of Titus in Rome.
https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/watchtower-no2-2018-may-jun/arch-of-titus-accurate-prophecy/

This morning I was out with a group of my siblings delivering invites.  Apparently the take up rate is only about 1 per cent.  But to find that 1 per cent, we have to deliver a lot. And each invite is a little witness in itself.

And, sadly, I will have to ring up make to an appointment with my GP as I am itching from head to toe - some severe allergy?  some reaction to the complexity of meds I am on?  something else?  I do not know but its keeping me awake and anti-histamines are not working.

No comments:

Post a Comment