Sunday 4 June 2017

The Return of the Hilary Step?

It may not have gone away at all according to this article from the Guardian:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/may/23/mount-everests-hillary-step-is-still-there-say-nepalese-climbers

So who knows?  I won't be going up to have a look myself. I will have to wait for the next Sofa Expedition before I can suss it out.

Thanks to Bea's kind thought of getting Jack's some flowers to cheer her up, I now have a vase full of beautiful lilies, as Captain B bought us both some.  

Jean and I were out yesterday morning with some of our brothers and sisters. We finished our territory and did a couple of Jean's calls.    The next glamorous undertaking was that I cleaned out the fridge and made supper - salmon salad.



No comments:

Post a Comment