Thursday 14 March 2013

Hackery

My email has been hacked!  I woke up this morning to find a hundred emails in my in-box.  Now that may be a normal day's mail for some, but not for retired me.  And the top email was from a nephew warning me I had a problem.

Thankfully, my resident computer expert will sort it out.

I wonder why though.   Why do people put time into being destructive?   Terminal selfishness, I suppose.

A sunny morning here by the English Channel - with a calm sea and a few drifts of snow still lying on the Green.  Our balcony primroses look wonderfully springlike.  I will be kept busy all day trying to sort out this email problem, and also chasing up on a hospital appointment.  I am "third in the queue" the hospital voice is informing me.

On the bright side, I am getting back in touch with a lot of people I haven't heard from for a while - and am also puzzling over all these names and addresses in my inbox.  I don't seem to know a good half of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment