Wednesday 14 October 2009

The Scottish Colourists

We - Bea, the Captain and I - went to the Scottish Colourists exhibition in the Pallant House Gallery yesterday. Well worth a visit. A small and beautiful exhibition that lifts your heart and makes you want to paint, paint, paint.

If only I could.

I took these notes, from the blurb under a painting and a sculpture:

Ah - well I will have to blog them later, as the Captain still has them, and he is still asleep. He had rather a disturbed night and it is only 6 a.m. So I am hoping he will sleep in a bit.


Jacks had us all round for supper - one of her wonderful roast lamb dinners. And we watched her wedding video! All brides are lovely of course, but she was lovelier than most.

And we saw all the children, when young... where does the time go?

No comments:

Post a Comment