Friday 21 August 2020

Storm Ellen arrives

The book that won't be called A Present from Betelgeuse was emailed to my publisher yesterday, in what I hope will be its final form.   I have completely lost confidence in it now and wanted to re-write it from top to bottom. But you can never make anything perfect, so I have to let it go and hope it will make his lists next year.

Storm Ellen seems to have arrived here - the balcony flowers are blowing in the wind and white horses are developing on The Channel.

And also months and months of butterfly memberships have arrived.. so Butterfly HQ is getting back to normal...   there are so many I am going to have to do them in batches over the next week.  I made a start today, but its all a bit over-facing.

I feel as if I am getting a cold - I just hope it is a cold and not a covid.

The meeting last night was wonderful - even though I was so tired.  We have the last day of our Convention scheduled for the next two Sundays, and on the two following Saturdays we will be discussing what we have learnt in an extended Field service group.

We will be seeing the second part of our drama, which I am very much looking forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment