Friday 14 February 2020

The Flare-up Continues

Now its my left leg, rendering me barely able to walk, not able to get dressed and leaving me in a deal of pain.   What is happening?

I spoke to Jean yesterday and she, in constant pain herself, tells me she has been praying continually for me - which for some reaon I have not been able to do much - I feel so useless at the moment. So I think I must have Jehovah and Jean's prayers to thank for calming down and coping.  And I did manage to listen in to the Thursday night meeting.  Last Thursday I was in too much pain even to keep hold of the phone.

The leg eased off overnight, but, in the early hours my right shoulder started. so I fear I am in for more flare-ups.

The Captain was going to drive us to the shops after lunch, but he got a phone call from Tammy to tell him there is a seal basking away on the riverside at Arundel, and off he hurtled with me frantically making him a sandwich lunch. The pics of the lovely creature will appear in his blog in due time.

On his return we did get out, shopped, and delivered some shopping to Jacks.  We had never seen so many pebbles on the sea road - they were banked up everywhere!  Can't imagine how high the seas must have been.   And on the West Side of town we have floods.  Col said what was road is now causeway.

Apparently we are in for another big storm this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment