Thursday 18 April 2019

Elizabeth and the Art Cafe

I met the long lost Elizabeth for a coffee Wednesday afternoon. We talked and talked and hope we can get together again soon.  We want to take Bea to this lovely Art Coffee Shop - it is very her.   But that will be when health permits , as it is with all our generation now.

Captain Moth is busy mothing it at the moment as the Butterfly/Moth season is well under way, so I am hoping some splendid moths will soon be appearing on my blog.

And I am very busy with the congregation as this is the week of the Memorial.  Our Scripture for yesterday was:
"We do not have a high priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tested in all respects as we have, but without sin."​—Heb. 4:15.

Yes.  We could not have a better head of the Christian congregation than Jesus Christ. He wants to get us all back safely to our Creator,  Jehovah.   He has God's holy spirit, and he understands our problems and our weaknesses, and sympathizes with us and cares for us.

This morning I posted the lovely stained-glass window card I got from the Cafe to Bea.  The colours are very much from her artist's palette; and my field service partner and I managed an hour and a quarter on the field service, and then adjourned to Waitrose for coffee, where we were joined at various times by a brother and a Bible student.

And later this afternoon its Hall cleaning - a big push for tomorrow night - all hands on deck.   And tomorrow I plan to go out on the work with Jean, and shop in the afternoon.    

No comments:

Post a Comment