Friday 28 September 2018

I Drove to Angmering, Part ?

We went up to Angmering on Thursday morning just to do some calls.   There were only 4 of us at the group in the morning.   After I got back and had lunch I fell asleep and woke feeling dazed.  I talked to Jacks and will check in with her re shopping. I didn't visit Maggie this Wednesday as I seem to be in the throes of getting the congregation cold.  But we did call in to see Jacks and had a coffee - and we shopped for her this morning. The Captain cleared the leaves from her car and garden, and has just taken it down to Tesco for valetting.

Ken my bro in law who had a fall is out of hospital today - after a week and on crutches.

A fall is such a serious thing at our age.

I am really feeling the force of the Biblical warning that, at the moment, "death reigns as king over us".   And how wrong it feels.


No comments:

Post a Comment