Wednesday 25 May 2016

Butterfly Conservation at Rustington Waitrose!

Adonis Blue, Polyommatus bellargus
We were very pleased to see that one of the Charitable causes at Rustington Waitrose is Butterfly Conservation - and will be till the end of May!

So we must rush all the green tokens we have been saving up there asap.  Might involve hiring a heavy duty lorry, but as long as we get them there.

Obviously we shopped early this morning.

This blog really does put "The Diary of a Nobody" in the shade...

I am trying to think what we did yesterday. The Captain was very busy.  He was called out on a Search and Rescue and phoned me from Rewel Wood to ask for an emergency box of sandwiches and cake.  To my horror I found I only had two slices of bread left, and only just enough cake. So the rest of my afternoon was taken up with defrosting and hacking up a loaf into giant doorsteps, as opposed to the Captain's efficiently cut slices and making a trayload of maramalade muffins.

He groaned when he realised he would have to carry the resulting sandwiches over the next week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment