Friday 22 April 2016

When God Polished the Moon

Angmering Estate bluebell walk, Hyacinthoides non-scripta

This is a short interview with Harold King, a Jehovah's Witness who spent four and a half years in solitary confinement in a Communist Chinese jail, when China was under the Mao regime.
https://tv.jw.org/#en/video/VODIntExp/pub-jwbiv_201507_1_VIDEO

If you watch it, you will see why my blog has the title it does.
Greater Stitchwort, Stellaria holostea
Col, Jacks and me did our annual bluebell walk yesterday.  It was a bit overcast but the Captain still got some excellent shots. And I reckon we just caught them while still in their glory.  The woods were full of the flowers of spring.

This morning it was Physio - ouch ouch ouch - and then shopping at Waitrose. Jackie is coming for supper tomorrow.  I also got a card and letter posted to Marlene, as I heard via her cousin on fb that she had lost little Yorkie.   I can remember the first time Shadow and Yorkie met. He was fascinated by her - and got right down to her level to say hello and not frighten her. She was Joe Cool about the whole thing, and kept poor old Shads firmly in his place.

I hope so much...  well, who knows.   But Jesus did tell us that Jehovah notes even the fall of a sparrow. So he knew and loved Shadow and Yorkie and we can leave them safe with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment