Monday 31 May 2021

A Flelfie


This is a Flelfie - a flower photo taken by myself - and its of our Orchard table.  I did have one of some lilies that Captain B bought me at the weekend, but my thumb makes an appearance.

Its the last day of May, and so my last blog for the month is due. Where is the time going? And what have  I been doing? Sleeping a lot I'm afraid, due to my new tablets - a strong anti-depressant which is supposed to fool my brain into stopping the skin problem.  What worries me is what else it might be doing to my poor brain, especially as I am not depressed in the clinical sense. I am supposed to take it at night, but when I do it seems to turn off the mechanism that lets me sleep. So I am taking it in the morning and it is making me both sleepy and not able to sleep very well...?

And I still have my skin problem.  I am just wondering for how much longer I am going to be viable. Its a relief that Disraeli Hall is going to be published though - all done and dusted.  I started writing it just before the turn of the millennium, as you will see if you read it.

It was hot and sunny yesterday - odd for a Bank Holiday weekend - and beach and Green seemed to be back to normal  And, yes, as forecast, its hot and sunny today - and I put in some time on the morning balcony doing my Ezekiel study for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment