Wednesday 15 February 2017

A FLARE UP

It started on Sunday after the meeting, with a feeling of more than the usual tiredness.   Realising I would be tired after the day out on Saturday and the meeting on Sunday, I had got in a easy supper of an assortment of curries from the Waitrose chill cabinet.  All I had to do was to make a raita salad and do the rice.

It was a great evening with Jacks. Full of fun.

But by the next day I was in such pain.  My right arm - my good arm - had gone, was paralysed - and the pain kept me awake most of the night.

I began to feel a bit better during the morning and the worst of the pain has gone.  Very frightening though.  I realise how much function I have lost in my left arm...   poor Captain B had to cancel his conservation work this morning to stay at home and look after me.

I could not help but remember my mother's last years - when she effectively lost both of her arms to arthritis...

On the DoublePlusGood side Mark dropped in for tea and biscuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment