Thursday 15 July 2021

A Publication Date for DISRAELI HALL

There is an article in today's online Mail about The Men Who Will Never Live with Women Again - apparently in answer to a previous article, called (at a guess) The Women Who Will Never Live with Men Again.

Various men tell us how lovely it is to be free - divorced, or unmarried - extolling the joy of single life and of not being bossed about. But who is this mysterious Captain B of West Sussex telling us that chance would be a fine thing?

Apparently there are more people living happily as singletons than ever before...  which is perhaps not too surprising when the Inspired Scriptures tell us that we are in a continuing fall from a perfect state, and that the original harmony between the man the woman, the perfect partnership, was lost too.

But if we listen to our Creator, Jehovah, now, we can start learning how to live in harmony again.  And, by the end of the Thousand Years, the whole earth will be a paradise of perfect peace.  Then our real lives will begin.   And I doubt we can imagine just how much joy is in store.

I can't think of what we have been doing.  It is very hot today after some rainy days and we have loads of moths flying about everywhere. There has been serious flooding in places, including in Germany. 

The balcony nemesias continue to flourish along with the geraniums  I hope they will stay at their scented best for our family visitors, who are, in theory, coming down next week.

I have heard from my publisher and my new book DISRAELI HALL will be published on the 28th of August - by Fantastic Books of Hull.  But i now have to do a recorded reading of my first chapter, which should be interesting as I lisp my way through it with my front tooth still missing...  

No comments:

Post a Comment