Tuesday 6 April 2021

Moths and Metal Detectorists Take Flight



Both Moth and Metal-detector season are now underway, and its a race trying to keep up the cake and sandwich level.  Thankfully the guests at our Moth Hotel do not require any feeding.  The Bank Holiday has  been sunny but cold.  I have not been out.  I am still feeling a bit discombobulated from my dental surgery.  Its hard to concentrate on anything.  Makes me realise how old I am now.  My mouth aches a bit at night, but on the whole all seems to be going well.  Its Monday afternoon as I begin to write this and I have done my studying for the day and a few small houseworky tasks.  And done quite a bit of dozing in front of the telly.

I am still trying to learn how to use my Smart Phone, and the above rather wobbly image was taken with a lot of help from Captain B.  It is of a Cape tile that Roger gave me.  The Cape is one of the loveliest places I have ever visited.   Some parts of the earth are still so lovely, despite the loss of Eden, that it makes me wonder just how lovely it going to be when God's Kingdom is ruling over it.

Will I ever manage a selfie?  Maybe, if I get my best-seller, and can afford to hire Kate Moss to be me in the picture.  And get Captain B to take it...  though would that make it an unselfie?

And of course I wont have to twist the Captain's arm if Kate is involved.


No comments:

Post a Comment