Thursday 15 April 2021

Another Invitation

I could have called this blog Zooming and Teaming, Teaming and Zooming, as I spent this morning in Zoom for the Field Service, then in Team with my siblings, then off for a quick virtual coffee with the congregation family in Zoom again.  We have little extra get togethers when the Circuit Overseer is visiting us. Which is very encouraging and helpful - even for someone like me who is not in any way a people person.

When you are a part of the Jehovah's Witness congregation you feel really looked after, really cared for.  And we would love you all to join us.

So with that in mind, the Circuit Overseer, whose visit began on Tuesday, will be giving a special talk:  JESUS CHRIST WORLD CONQUEROR, WHERE AND WHEN?   It's a 30 minute talk and will be given at 10.00 a.m on Sunday the 18th  You are so welcome to attend, by Zoom or phone.  Just ask my blog - or my email (if you have it) - for the codes.

Our rescue is so close now.

On Wednesday I had picked up a bit energy wise in that I managed to get quite a few things done including 2 Zoom meetings - one for field service and one for coffee - and making a large fruit cake, as I suddenly realised I was down to the last frozen marmalade muffin. The packed lunches are coming thick and fast now.   The cake turned out well - too well - and I must get it sliced up and into the freezer today so that I stop nibbling at it.  

It is a Cranks "Boil and Bake" fruitcake recipe that I have been making for years, and it has never let me down yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment