Tuesday 12 November 2019

Disorder

Captain Butterfly came back from his Hampshire detecting day on Sunday without a single gold nugget.  Which might be because there are no goldfields in Hampshire, and it has never, to my nowledge, had a gold rush.

But one can always hope.  Especially as we are now hooked on "Aussie Gold Hunters".  We take a great interest in each family, be they The Gold Gypsies or the Dirt Dogs or whoever, and we are hoping they are all going to find that dream nugget.  "A ripper!" Amazing people in an amazing landscape. The outback is beautiful. And I can feel the excitement of finding each nugget of gold.  Its a tough but wonderful way to earn a living. If we were younger...

And talking of Oz - my bro and his family in Sydney are now threatened by horrendous wildfires, while one of my sisters and her family are suffering in the floods that have devastated my Northern hometown.  The torrential rain was badly needed in Sydney - but that is not where it fell.

How disordered things are now.   And this is one of the many reasons we need Jehovah's Kingdom ot rule over us.   Jesus is the King of that Kingdom, and when he was on the earth, he showed us that he can perfectly control the weather, the natural forces.  Which is something no human ruler, with the best will in the world, can do.

I continue poorly - the change of medicines is making me feel very sick - and I have ongoing arthritis issues.  I tottered off to the clinic for a blood test - another blood test! - today, but that is about all I have done.   A few Butterfly paperwork queries have been sorted out (but not yet posted), and I did do some studying and got lunch and supper for the Captain and myself.

Oh, and I watched the broadcast. I usually go and watch it at the Kingdom Hall, but we were away at the AGM.   When I was talking to Jean on the phone today, she said I had to watch it.  I was feeling so down (health problems) and she knew it would give me a boost.

There are some great experiences from my siblings from all over the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUxvHnPiw_4

No comments:

Post a Comment