Wednesday 4 July 2018

My Radio Interview - the voice of Mrs Captain Butterfly...

I have only dared listen to it once, and don't know what to make of it.  But my young publisher seems happy with it, which is the main thing.

https://www.fantasticbooksstore.com/authors/sue-knight

The link to the interview is within the link.

It is still so HOT - with no sign of a - what is the opposite of a thaw?  We have had a strong sea breeze, thank goodness.    I made two days of the Brighton Convention- Friday and Sunday.  Very tiring, but well worthwhile.  And the Old Crocks and Crumblies Section (my natural home these days - in fact I am getting rather over-qualified) was air-conditioned, which was a great help.

Jean and I were out on the work yesterday, but only managed 40 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment