Thursday 31 May 2018

An Interview.

Today is the day of my first ever interview as an author.

I am very very nervous.

The interview is at 11 and will be by Hannah Murray of Talk Radio Europe, for her book programme.  I will be so glad when its done, unless I make a total mess of it.... aarrgghh... not sure I can even remember what my own name is at the moment.

We now have some limited access to Cyberspace, but the lifts are still down. Captain Moth spent yesterday permanently attached to the phone trying to get it sorted.And he is spending this morning rehearsing me for the interview.

We had a strong sea fret yesterday evening, and this morning it monsooned again. No thunderstorm though, thank goodness!

It will probably hold off till we get the lifts fixed, and then strike.

Jennifer and I visited Maggie yesterday.   She was delighted to see us, not that she knows us now, but she loves a visitor - the more the merrier.  And we were very merry - we laughed a lot together.



No comments:

Post a Comment