Monday 4 March 2024

APOLOGIES to my Blog Readers



I have to start this blog with an apology - it seems that over the years I have been getting some lovely comments from my readers, but I had not seen them. They were supposed to have come to my email address first so I could decide to put them on my blog - or not.  I was alerted recently by Stuart and Boris that they had made comments on a couple of my recent blogs. And yet nothing came through.  I have finally found where they have been hiding - for many years! - and have posted them all.  From now on, I should be able to see them and put them on the blog.

I appreciate all of them, but this is the first chance I have had to see them, and to say so.  

Where were they going?  Well, the clue was this, into a box called "Comments".... that I had never even noticed before.   "Elementary my dear Watson." - or it should have been...  

At least I can blame it on my age - which is one compensation for being so old. The other compensation, which I have surely mentioned before, is that the gift of life seems more wonderful, precious and interesting by the day.  

I put a bunch of flowers at the head of the this blog by way of thanks to you all for the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment