Thursday 30 July 2020

Not Dancing - FLARE UP right ankle

I am trying to keep a record of all my flare-ups for my next hospital check up - if and when the date and form of the appointment can be sorted out. The 4th date change has left me in limbo, as it is on a date I can't attend in person, but on which I can be at home awaiting a call - and it is not clear if they want me there or waiting by the telephone.  I have been trying to find out.

Anyway, even if a pot of gold coins were to turn up under my feet, I would not be capable of dancing about it. In any case, it would presumably belong to the flat downstairs, the occupants of which would be looking at the hole I had dug in their ceiling with grim disfavour.  (Could the pain killers actually be kicking in - I seem to be hallucinating?)

So, Wednesday morning, as I start this blog I am wondering if I will even be able to make it to my blood test today...    and to add to the medical gloom, it turns out that one of my neices has had Covid - she has just tested positive. It was during Lockdown thankfully, so there are no contacts to be traced.  She thought it was a bad cold at the time. She did lose her sense of taste and smell, temporarily, but that was before we knew it was a symptom.  She seems fine - and hopefully has picked up an immunity.

I made it to the surgery - thanks to my gallant chauffeur, Captain B - I could neither walk nor drive - and it turns out they wanted to run my inflammation test again, as it is high. Yes. Which is why I am in a lot of pain, arthritis wise.  Pain which continued into Thursday and gave me another bad night.

I feel as if my body is packing up - bit by bit, faster and faster.  Worry worry worry.   How do people who do not have knowledge of and faith in the Inspired Scriptures cope with this?

The seagulls seem really het up about something this morning.  I wish I could understand what it is and help.

No comments:

Post a Comment