Friday 30 March 2018

Over the Rainbow

East Beach Cafe
There was a rainbow on Thursday afternoon.   In the morning I joined my siblings at the Kingdom Hall and we were all assigned some territory, meeting up later for coffee back at the Hall.  The light was wonderful.  Rain after lunch - hence the rainbow, in all its tender glory.   Captain B confined indoors - think Bear-with-sore-head.   He is a very busy bear too, painting the kitchen, which has now had a thorough spring clean and he emptied and cleaned the shelves.

That inspired me to do some polishing and dusting when I go back and hope to do some more today.  Jean and I plan to be out on the door to door work today - I must place the rest of my invitations! - as she would like to do some return visits tomorrow morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment