Friday 28 April 2023

The Butterfly Has Landed

I am so much hoping that I will be able to post this blog this evening, as the Captain is supposed to be out of hospital today.  Hoping, hoping, hoping.

Her has some more medical procedure to come, but, all being well, they should be day surgeries.

I ended up in the same hospital myself yesterday morning - in A & E - something has happened to my eyes - which is scary - and which is why this blog will be short.  Very hard to see well enough to type.

They checked for two obvious problems: stroke, or diabetic flare up eye pressure. And could find nothing. I did the chance to visit Col.

What a week...  I 

now have to visit the local Optician next week to try to find out what the problem is.

This Bible verse has been on my mind:

"God is a refuge from ancient times. His everlasting arms are beneath you."  Deuteronomy 33:27

And we have felt so much love and support from family and friends, and from the congregation family.


No comments:

Post a Comment