Saturday 6 June 2020

FLARE-UP, Left Ankle or The Zimmer Returns

Its been back to the Zimmer frame for the last couple of days - intense pain in left foot/ankle...  as someone has said: "Old age is not for wimps".  Nor is arthritis.

Well, its all part of the damage and imperfection we inherited from our first parents.  And when we are being restored to the life and perfection they so tragically threw away, how wonderful it will be.

I managed to Zimmer to the kitchen this morning for the Field Service meeting - and I am glad I did.  And I managed to get the meals together today - but poor Captain B had to look after me Thursday and Friday. He made an excellent veggie soup too.

Our supermarket order arrives tomorrow night and as its now June I have ordered two punnets of strawberries.  Which I am looking forward to very much.



Here are some lovely words from Psalm 103:12-14:  "As far off as the sunrise is from the sunset, So far off from us he has put our transgressions.  As a father shows mercy to his sons, Jehovah has shown mercy to those who fear him. For he well knows how we are formed, Remembering that we are dust."

We want every one to know how much and how tenderly our Creator loves us - and how much he wants to help us, knowing how fragile and damaged we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment