Sunday 18 September 2022

M.A.B.L.E FANTASTIC BOOK'S MASSIVE AUTUMN BOOK LAUNCH


M.A.B.L.E   Fantastic Book's Massive Autumn Book Launch Event began on Saturday.   The Schedule is here:

https://www.fantasticbooksstore.com/m-a-b-l-e/mable-schedule

The Intro is here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR9bs0BDI64

Dan, my young publisher, does a great job of introducing it.

I must check when I am on, as a small part of the Fantastic author team.  There are some great book offers, and a chance to talk to authors, and ask questions, and learn about how to get published, which is not easy.  

My swollen foot has gradually eased off, but I did not go to the Field Service group on Friday, or Saturday, though I did get to the Hall on Thursday night. I am hoping to get to the Kingdom Hall this morning, but it is touch and go.  Well, its a question of whether I can bear to put my swollen foot to the ground and go...

I could, and I went. And am very glad I did.  I even walked back up the stairs afterwards, so I have the Zimmer on standby.

The talk was about how applying Bible principles can help us to keep our marriages strong in the middle of a world full of failing marriages.  And our Watchtower study was titled:  "Support our Overseer Jesus", as Jesus is the head of the Christian congregation.  You can find the article here, if you would like to read it: 

 https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2022481

For some reason I can't link it, nor the Youtube video above.  One of the many many mysteries of Cyberspace. Think Marie-Celeste - or not - as you choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment