Thursday 17 October 2019

A Farewell

Well, on Monday it was Hello to the Hibernating Peacock butterfly and on Tuesday it was "Goodbye".     It suddenly re-emerged just as we were finishing our lunch - while watching Bargain Hunt (the blue team did badly), and flew crossly off to the window.   I thought it would be a bit noisy for it in our lounge.  Captain B opened a window and out it flew.   At least it was a much better day for it to go - the rain had stopped and it was sunny.

So we have the use of our tables back.

Jean and I managed over an hour on the field service - doing return visits and got another cup of tea - people are being very kind and hospitable at the moment.   And I was out this morning with the Field Service group - we had a couple of good calls, and many not-at-homes.    I have also shopped for us and Jackie.

I have managed to get my talk for next week written and now have to practise it with my partner.

Very heavy but brief rainstorm as I set of for the meeting tonight.  I hope that the little Hibernator found a dark, quiet and safe place to over-Winter.

According to the News we finally seem to have Brexit...  and the violence and lawlessness in the streets of London continues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment