Thursday 21 September 2017

A Very Very Precious Cargo

Actually two precious cargoes. Firstly I had to take our Circuit Overseer's wife to Angmering, and then I had to pick up Captain Butterfly from the station. He is safely back from his African Safari - tired, but hopefully happy.

He has now seen the Big Africa. His previous trips were firstly to dive with the Great White Sharks, and secondly (and with me) to go to a friend's wedding in Jo-burg and then stay with Anne of the Cape on, obviously, The Cape.   It was lovely. And we did see some of the big animals. But not in their big setting.

Busy week for me as it is the Circuit Overseer visit - always a boost for the congregations. And I feel I learned a lot this morning working with my sister.

Tomorrow I hope to visit Jean - now back home after her operation - and fit in some field service too.  A lot will depend on the weather.

I visited Maggie on Wednesday, and got my usual warm welcome. And managed half an hour on the door to door work, before we were rained off.

No comments:

Post a Comment