Friday 21 December 2018

An Arthritis Flare-up

Right wrist -very very very painful and debilitating, making me frighteningly aware of just how crippled my left arm is now.  It started in the early hours of Wednesday morning, so no sleep at all Wed night...  the Captain had to stay in all day to help me...

Oh dear.

Anyway, I slept last night, right through which was wonderful.  The hand is not back on line but at least I can type a little.   So the main story of the week is cancellations - all my arrangements.

And I listened in to the meeting last night on the phone link.

I did manage to get the one New Butterfly Member who came winging through my letterbox a membership package parcelled up and I hope the valiant Captain can face braving the Post Office in Christmas week to get it sent.  I still can't drive.  Hand too painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment